Saturday, September 29, 2007

Massive - first impressions!

I just started to do some tests with Massive and read the tutorials. I must say that it is much more technical than what we had been told about. After working with it for several hours, I see that I have to get back to my math books to read about Fuzzy Logic again. Massive is all about Artificial intelligence and Fussy Logic is the way to go. Just look at the picture to see And gates and other stuff in compacted form!


And here is the AI diagram for sitting and standing part:

It's much more complicated than I had imagined!

1 comment:

Sepehr Dehpour said...

Also it is funny to know that actually there is no “undo” in massive. I don’t understand really the reason behind no “undo”. I’m learning some Fussy Logic stuff to understand the AI of “brains” in massive. Yep, in massive you have “agents” who have “body” and “brain”. They can decide what to do and interact with each other based on fussy logic. I just hope they will implement some undo function in next versions.